- Promote excellence in academic achievement, good citizenship, and leadership among AACS students.
- Cultivation of students to ensure participation in the Alumni Association following graduation.
- Developing the Association as financially self-sufficient and fiscally responsible
- Financially assist AACS graduates in achieving their higher education goals with scholarships.
- Financially assist AACS undergraduates in attending sports, technology, and arts camps to help them with their educational success.
Host an annual alumni reunion and encourage social events, activities and class reunions for alumni of Alfred-Almond Central School and its predecessors the former Alfred High School and Almond High School.
Generate and maintain the active interest of all alumni as a support organization with diversity and pride in the heritage of our alma mater.
Keep members informed of school activities, alumni activities and other newsworthy activities pertaining to alumni members and the Association.
Creation and maintenance of a working database for all alumni to assist with information for the establishment and organization of class reunions, to help locate “missing” classmates and to provide current contact information for alumni reunion committees.
Raise funds and administrate scholarship awards and camp donations by selecting recipients from those who apply for awards per guidelines established by the AAAA Board.